Although Germany does not have an official residency or citizenship programme in place, it does offer multiple visa and temporary residence options for investors interested in residing in Germany.
The German Investor Visa requires the entrepreneurs to make an off-plan real estate purchase of at least EUR 250,000 and an additional investment of EUR 100,000 in an approved regional development fund. In exchange, they will receive a permanent residency status with a route to German citizenship.
WHY CHOOSE GERMANY
Germany, officially known as the Federal Republic of Germany, is located in the Western and Central Europe. It is one of the most popular destinations in the world and home for over 10 million foreigners. Excellent career opportunities, high salaries, comprehensive welfare system and world-class education options are only a few benefits that make it so attractive. Besides all of the mentioned, the Germans are some of the most tolerant, well-travelled and intelligent individuals one can find.
Benefits of the German Investor Visa:
- the right to live, work and study in Germany
- visa free travel throughout the European Schengen Area
- inclusion of spouse and dependent children
- excellent education and career opportunities
- high standard of living
- safe environment and low crime rates
- one of the strongest economies in the world
- no language requirement
- low residency requirement
- recognized route to the German citizenship
To qualify, applicants need to fulfil the financial requirement below:
The above information is for the Investor Visa only, please contact us if you wish to acquire the EU Blue Card.