The Turkey Citizenship by Investment Programme is one of the youngest programmes of its kind in the business. Launched in 2017, to boost the country’s real estate sector, the programme has quickly become popular amongst the Middle Eastern investors.
To qualify for the citizenship, the main applicant must fulfil one of the following investment requirements: acquire at least USD 400,000 worth of real estate or make a minimum fixed capital investment of USD 500,000.
WHY CHOOSE TURKEY
Turkey, officially known as the Republic of Turkey, is a transcontinental Eurasian country located mainly on the Anatolian peninsula in Western Asia. Surrounded by the Mediterranean, Aegean, Marmara and Black Sea, Turkey has an extraordinary coastline with over 459 blue flag beaches. A perfect mix between the beautiful pristine beaches, lush green forests and ancient cities, makes it an attractive holiday destination.
Turkey’s diverse culture, drawing elements from both Europe and Asia, is an attraction on its own. It is known for the abundance and diversity of handicrafts, cuisine, music, customs and traditions.
Benefits of the Turkish CBI:
- fast and simple application process (3-4 months)
- visa-free or visa on arrival access to more than 110 countries
- inclusion of spouse, dependent children and parents
- no residency requirements
- no restrictions on dual citizenship
- no need to declare your wealth
- free medical care for your family no worldwide income, capital gains, wealth, gift and inheritance tax
- favourable inheritance law
- access to the US E-2 Investor and the UK Entrepreneurship visas
To qualify, applicants need to fulfil ONE of the financial requirements below: